Best Hospitals in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road
New Delhi 110076 India
Team and Specialities
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological Sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
- Cardiology team achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beating heart surgeries.
- Transplant team completed over 500 Liver transplants in Feb, 2011.
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
- With an area spread over 15 acres, the hospital houses 710 beds.
- It has the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and is one of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- Distance: 21 km
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep.
- Metro Station:
- Distance: 50 meters
- Duration: 1 minutes walk
- Multiple stay options around the hospital starting USD 20 per day
- Lot of options for shopping and food within 1Km of the hospital